Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nauseous For Days After Stomach Virus

New Musa, Valentina Bello Trio



The Fifth Muse Trio Valentina Valentina ... who is? There had already spoken .... read here: just click on the word Tears of Rimmel ... his first book ...

tell you what the Fifth Muse ... I say that words are useless, my wish ... I leave you directly to her ... to those, among whom I felt more excited ... then let emotions ...

was better to run away with the wedding dress
reduced to rags,
cross the desert
with thorns of bitterness,
clear my soul
poison of illusion, the mirage
off
deep in your eyes
only to chase me ...
Continue ....

Madrid, July 9, 2009 (Page 33) Trio
Valentina


I love you
(yet)
that morning I saw the
Photos from your child
lost in the drawer of your mother,
between Chanel perfume and old memories
gazing down
the vulnerable and innocent face,
the yellowed appearance.

I ran away from the treasure chest of memories
others;
I stroked your beard
and as I kissed ....

Continue

Madrid, May 25, 2009 (p. 24)

The three words
shouted in vain to hide your coolness
a bare truth
some call bitterness.

Madrid, February 28, 2009 (p. 14)

Still not convinced that it is worth buying?
Well, then look and listen here, you directly with his voice and his impulse to "scream" their emotions


PS: I told him I wanted to buy from you and with their autograph ... and then, like a ghost, for the noche en blanco de Madrid, I have appeared as a ghost painted red ...:)


Follow the link below to buy the book ... and happy reading:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment