Thursday, October 21, 2010

How Many Calories Are In Grilled Shrimp?



It seems that fate or my soul will continue to put to the test ... or there have fun ... a year has passed since my rebirth ... but the fights do not end, indeed, increase, increased on all fronts ... I do not mind fighting ... but sometimes I admit to wanting a quiet , just a quiet ... with these "movies "....
course my life has changed so much ... I've changed a lot ... some not even recognize me ... well, this time even at home ... but I'm under the influence of the side effects Initial Qi Gong:)
digs ... the soul inside the body, the body that feels more alive, the soul begins to present the intricacies ... .. and I start to feel the energy. see ... .. and the feelings with which I continue to live, and the usual premonitory dreams ... that become increasingly specific, detailed feedback and tangible ... real ...
and the ongoing struggle to the knowledge of myself, at least at least now I accept myself ... but not enough, it is not over ... now you try to smooth edges ... and will fight well for you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment