Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mossy Oak Prom Dresses




There was a time when I dreamed of a wedding ... in a small church, country setting ... with simple decorations, very few intimate audience that I really love ... no gift to us, but only one bid for humanitarian activity, the same for the favors ... and over the function, way to "escape" ... the return trip in a small little party, with more intimate ...
There was a time I believed in marriage today ... do not even think about it more ... maybe I've lost faith in mankind, or rather I lost the conviction that love is eternal ... but is it true?
certainly do not think the wedding ... but one day someone shares a poem that made me think ...:
Raccontamelo again
Raccontamela another time: it is so wonderful that I never get tired of listening to it. Ripetimela again the story that the couple was happy until his death, that she was unfaithful, he would not, nor deceived. And do not forget that despite the passage of time and problems, continued to kiss every night. Raccontamela thousand times, please: it is the best story I know. AMALIA BAUTISTA


I do not know what will happen in my life, but I think getting married tomorrow ... I should really find someone who not only shares As for me is more important in life, but that is not afraid to be possessed by the power of love, without feeling so trapped, caged, tied up, out of breath-breath ... because love is an act of faith to themselves and to others ... so open your heart is not easy ... sometimes it is so afraid, so afraid of the good things more than the ugly ones, who may have already conosci, and quasi abituata ne sei ... ma poi non hai Scamp, a bel giorno arriva quella forza arrogant and disarm you, you and you tightened inchioda ... anche il cuore are non volevi, temevi ...




There was a time where ... dreamed of a wedding in a church camp, small and simple .. with simple and few decorations ... with people who really love ... not for us ... just donos bid to help a work umanidaria ... just for recorditos ... and stop function ... "escape" for a trip ... to turn a small party, always with the people who really love ...
There was a time when I believed at the wedding ... now I never think about it ... I have really stopped believing ... you might have lost trust in mankind .. . or may be I've lost convincion that love is eternal ... but it really well?
thought not to marry ... But one day compartiron me this poem, which made me reflect ...


Tell me again


Tell me again: it is so beautiful
that I never tire of hearing.
RepĂ­teme the couple again
the story was happy until death,
that she was unfaithful, that he did not even
he came to deceive. And do not forget
that, despite the time and trouble,
were still kissing each night.
thousand times Tell me please:
is the most beautiful story I know.
AMALIA BAUTISTA

Not Occur me tomorrow, but for that case ... I should find a man who not only share with me, which to me is the most important thing in life ... I also do not be afraid surrender and be possessed of the power of love, without being tied by Gabi breath ... because love is an act of faith in themselves and others ... because opening the heart is not easy .. sometimes we are afraid, because things are so beautiful frightened ... because you already know and those accustomed to the ugly side of life ... but one day, at least you realize, not without "fault" ... no convertibles can domineering force that takes away the defenses ... and your heart is open but not wanted and were afraid ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment