Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Make Homemade Ramen Soup

Take it or leave

things I like to say with my words. I rarely use those of others, are song lyrics, poems, quotes or various writings. I prefer to say evil, to be misunderstood, mistakes, but mistakes of mine. I'm so, and I would change. So I say, things, and who will understand, understand. Or who wants to understand what I blend for the head has an easy life. To say.
So today I want to externalize a few things.
The first is that my stomach hurts every time I think to our country just seems stupid to go ahead with strokes of indignation, headlines and events with various colors when the handful of criminals who govern us cares' if * na in (a nod to the bon ton).
The second is that they are made strange, but they are such. Take it or leave it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment