Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Homemade Surround Sound

fright and keep asking: "Luke, but WHY 'THE SUPPORT FIOM?"


I have not breath to explain why, but I try to summarize below some of the why ....

because he is fighting for us all!
because he is defending democracy in this country! because after twenty years that have battered the Maronites writing and repeating as I could that the workers were gone, the residual metal workers were now want to convince me that Fiat is in crisis because there is Fiom and the workers are lazy and work a little!


Why not believe that to raise the competitiveness of companies and provide work for unemployed young people and precarious it should start from the attack the rights of those who work in assembly line for 1200 eur per month ... or !

because they told me that to give jobs to young people NEEDED TO BE FLEXIBLE AND NEEDED BEFORE THE LAW TREU , then Biagi law, THEN I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY have atypical, precarious HOSE AND NOW TELL ME THAT THE SAME COMPANY Occor ACCEPT A BLACKMAIL!


Because my father first and then my dignity I was taught that you should not accept the blackmail that they should be denounced and rejected ALWAYS! Because the issue of

rights can not be worth more at the gates of Fiat !

Why is not democratic in a referendum if they win the must ensure that they accept those who do not agree and if they win the no " I leave in canada !

Why a trade union can not sign an agreement, the assembly line, the workers have to only 10 minutes of rest, and to do pee and eat have to wait 8 hours!

Why does not exist in a democracy do not sign an agreement that if I can not take industrial action within the factory!
Because I broke the balls and one thought this Capitalism modern and innovative "that makes us go back to laws of 1923 and I also take the piss out of me that is something new and modern!

Woitila Why even the Pope! (Laborem EXCERSENS and Ratzinger (CARITAS TRUTH IN ) are against this blackmail shit!
you liked the article? Vote Ok or No. Thank you very much!

You can vote in my news this page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment