Monday, December 20, 2010

Pain Behind Ear When Drink Alcohol

BERLUSCONI-outburst, with an aide, the night before the vote of confidence


publish below the outlet of the premier, with his close associate, the night before the vote on confidence motion tabled by the opposition and Finian on December 14, 2010 . Then he won by three votes and .... But we are in the possession of the record of his thoughts when his fate was still in the balance. We have sent and we will publish. ( A fake scoop !!??)

" The experience is one of many conventional lies. It is useless, because every act of life is a new fact to be resolved with intuition.
In fact, for centuries, mankind commits the same mistakes and suffers them with blood. "
"I did not create the Berlusconi, the Italians have brought the unconscious .
If it were not so, I would have followed for twenty years."
"Mutevolissimo is the spirit of the Italians. When I'm gone, I'm sure that historians and psychologists, they will ask
'How a man could drag on for decades behind a people like that Italian? '
If I had not done anything else, this masterpiece would be enough to avoid being buried in oblivion. Others may be able to dominate with fire and sword, not by consensus, as I did. "
> The story deals only with the volume of the winners and their achievements, and the triumph justifies everything."
"Strictly speaking, I was not even a dictator, because my power to command coincided perfectly with the will to be obedient to the Italian people"
"Around me I often heard a circle, but did not know at what point you were to breach it .
I had more employees that employees .
My fault? of my character? exercising of the Ascendant men to paralyze their personalities? The fact is that nobody came to tell me 'resign my office because I do not share his point of view !'
The word "genius" I was repeated a hundred times a day by people in the field of thought that occupied the highest places. I labored more not to lose the balance that my fans to keep the sharp points of fanaticism. "
" very rarely I estimate the people I met. The human race is still too tied to the stimulus animals. Selfishness is the sovereign law "
And I fear this is a prerogative of the human will not change for quite some time."
Reflecting on these bitter but honest account of a " conducator " that he felt close to the end of its cycle I think is useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment