Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why Do I Get A Headache From Turtle Beaches

Just Like Heaven

My dear Arthur,
when you read this letter, I know that part at the end you will be very angry with me for having done this bad scherzo.Mio Arthur, this is my last letter and my testament of love. My soul flies away accompanied by all the happiness you gave me. 's a Wonderful Life, Arthur, we realize it when he goes on tiptoe, but life can be savored with the appetite of every day .
At times there has been doubt everything, but, my love, do not give never won. From the day you were born I saw this light in your eyes that makes you a child is so different from the others. I saw you fall, get up, clenching teeth, where any child would cry. This courage is your strength, but also your weakness. Beware, the emotions are made to be shared, the strength and courage are like two sticks that can backfire badly use them. Even men know unhappiness.
From now on I will not be there with you to answer your questions for children, it is time to become a man.
In this long journey that awaits you, never lose your spirit as a child, do not forget the dreams, will be the engine of your existence, will be the taste and aroma of your morning . Soon
know another way to love, other than what you feel for me, that day arrived, share it with those you love; lived in two dreams become memories. Loneliness is a garden where the soul becomes dry, and the flowers that grow there have perfume.
Love has a wonderful taste, remember that you must give to receive, Remember that you must be able to love yourself . Treasury, rely on instinct, be true to your conscience and your emotions, you live your life, you will not have a . You are responsible for yourself and those you love. Be worthy, love, do not miss that look that kept us together when we watched the sunrise . Remember the hours spent together to prune the rose garden, peering at the moon, to know the scent of flowers and the sounds of home. These are simple things, maybe old fashioned, but do not let people provoke or disillusioned denature these magical moments for those who know how to live . Those moments are named Arthur, "wonder" and is only to you so that you do in life is a continual amazement . The great taste of a long journey that awaits you.
My boy, I leave you, hold on to this letter that is so beautiful. I love you my darling, you're was my reason for living and I know how good I want, my mind is calm and I am proud of you.
Mom March
Levy
I have never hidden to be an ignorant, many, many things I do not know, but sometimes there are books you choose, this in particular, made me tremble and vibrate with emotion ... it is more than a love story, is full of thoughts that seem to the laws of life, indeed, some tips for living well, in peace with yourself ... I chose to share this part, literally, for many reasons, but I just want to say, add a thought, I'd be a day, a mother like that, teach the taste of the simple things in life, the ability to wonder ... the sense of freedom and non-emotional dependency, because the children are not ours, we are entrusted, to help them learn to walk by yourself, then take their street with their legs ...
Another thought is linked to men ... I was talking with a friend, if you want to understand the capacity, or the sense of the love of a man towards a woman, trying to figure out what relationship he had with his mother ... and vice versa for women ...
good life dear, 23 birth ... I am very excited:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment